The Curriculum
http://thecurriculum.net/forum/

Profile Error
http://thecurriculum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18163
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JordanW [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Profile Error

Good afternoon everyone.

Leelo and our newest member, justbudfox, have brought to my attention an error that is popping up when a member tries to access his profile.

I have submitted this issue to our webmaster and will hopefully have it resolved by tomorrow.

Thank you guys for notifying me and remaining patient while I get this attended to.

Author:  Topsider [ Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

Quote:
Good afternoon everyone.

Leelo and our newest member, justbudfox, have brought to my attention an error that is popping up when a member tries to access his profile.

I have submitted this issue to our webmaster and will hopefully have it resolved by tomorrow.

Thank you guys for notifying me and remaining patient while I get this attended to.
I've seen that error. There's a workaround, however. If you click on your screen name in a thread, it will open your profile.

Author:  JordanW [ Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

OK, everyone. The issue has been fixed.

Thanks to Topsider and the other members who emailed me personally with bits of information that helped Doug, our webmaster, nail this issue down and correct it quickly!

Author:  LeeLo [ Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

When I click on the "Profile" link in the upper right of the index page it takes you to your personal profile page. However, once you're there and you click on the "Profile" link on the left side of your personal page you get the following message:

This page isn’t working
thecurriculum.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Author:  JordanW [ Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

Quote:
When I click on the "Profile" link in the upper right of the index page it takes you to your personal profile page. However, once you're there and you click on the "Profile" link on the left side of your personal page you get the following message:

This page isn’t working
thecurriculum.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Hmmm.

Looks like we didn’t get the issue fixed. Let me get on this.

Author:  LeeLo [ Mon May 21, 2018 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

Just wanted to check on the status of this issue again. I was looking to update my signature, but I still can't access my the Profile sub-section of my Profile (if that makes any sense?). It's the same issue as above.

Author:  JordanW [ Tue May 22, 2018 3:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

Quote:
Just wanted to check on the status of this issue again. I was looking to update my signature, but I still can't access my the Profile sub-section of my Profile (if that makes any sense?). It's the same issue as above.
I apologize for the delay.

This issue is now fixed!

Author:  LeeLo [ Tue May 22, 2018 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

Thank you!

Author:  Topsider [ Tue May 22, 2018 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Profile Error

Clicking "Edit Avatar" takes you to a blank page, however.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC-05:00
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/