Post subject: Barbour Westmorland - Large
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:06 pm 

Hey fellas, long time-no see.

I grabbed a Barbour Westmorland off of Ebay a few weeks ago and it was delivered last Friday. Got it in Large, but I have been losing weight lately and it fits a little more loosely than I want. I ended up grabbing a Medium to replace it, so I'm looking to get rid of the Large.

It came from a seller in England who said that it was only worn a few times, and I can believe it. It is in practically new condition. I haven't even worn it outside since I bought it. As a Large, I would say that it fits like a size 42 Barbour, and the length is comparable to a Bedale, so keep that in mind. If you were unaware, this model is no longer being sold by Barbour. Also, in case you didn't know, which I didn't until I took delivery, the Westmorland is actually lightly insulated.

These pictures are from the seller. If you want more detailed/specific pics, I can send some.

Asking $120 shipped, which is what I paid for it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Post subject: Re: Barbour Westmorland - Large
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:54 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Nice, Trip.

The South Shields garments are going to start getting harder to come by. I picked up a Westmorland recently - made in Bulgaria. Also, I noticed that the Westmorland that Orvis currently sells is a new design (no leather piping on the cuffs or beefy zipper) and most certainly made in Asia or Eastern Europe.

Post subject: Re: Barbour Westmorland - Large
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:28 am 

JordanW wrote:
Nice, Trip.

The South Shields garments are going to start getting harder to come by. I picked up a Westmorland recently - made in Bulgaria. Also, I noticed that the Westmorland that Orvis currently sells is a new design (no leather piping on the cuffs or beefy zipper) and most certainly made in Asia or Eastern Europe.
I now find items made in Vietnam and Moldavia. I believe only the Beaufort and Bedale are now only made in England.