Post subject: AE Broadstreets for sale
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:13 am 
Platinum Member

Now that I have successfully purged my collection of jackets and suits that miraculously shrank on me, I have turned my attention to the shoe racks.

Here are two pairs of vintage Allen Edmonds Broadstreet spectators. They are clean and have a lot of life left in the soles and heels.

The brown pair are 9C. Looking at the toes you can see they've been worn, but not obnoxiously so. Rather, they've been worn just enough so when someone remarks on your snazzy and progressive footwear, you can say "Oh, these old things?" with complete confidence.

The black pair are 9 1/2 C. They've got heel taps, which seem to have been installed as a preventive measure, since the heels themselves show very little wear.

I generally take a 9D in most AE shoes, and I honestly can't tell the difference in fit between either of these shoes and my everyday 9Ds. Your experience may well be different.

I have cleaned them up and conditioned with Lexol. They are in excellent shape for their age.

I will wrap them up nicely, in flannel bags, and send them to you for a meager $50 for either pair or $90 for both (that's in the continental US).

So if you're into swing dancing or playing Bruno in the local rep theater production of "Strangers On a Train," drop me a line by PM.